There have been so many adventures in that relatively short time…and with our recent move to the West Coast, it looks like there will be many more to look forward to…
On this anniversary, I wanted to share FIVE of my favorite posts:
- Montreal 2014 Tattoo Art Show, Smoked Meat, and Graffiti Art : I love these people, and I love the photos we took of street art along the way. Beautiful city and great friends that we live to see. Fantastic food and wine scene!
- Paris Tattoo Convention 2015 was my first trip to Paris, largest convention I had ever attended (sponsored by MTV and Fender Guitar) and a complete, 100% change in tattooing in an international scale.
- FINGER LAKES Rosé Release at Sheldrake Point Winery…sometimes, a nice Rosé release lunch makes you realize how lucky you are to have lived in a blossoming wine region!
- FLX Damiani Dry Rhysling Special Release was special because two little boys, from two different families, born with heart issues, inspired their parents to do incredible things–from art to wine–to raise money for other heart babies ❤
- HOW TO GET A TATTOO AT A TATTOO CONVENTION –something I get asked constantly–“what happens at a convention? Are they actually TATTOOING PEOPLE?” Why yes…have a look for more tips…